Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baithan from KFC?!

So yesterday i was at my cousin's house.
suddenly, i felt like eating, so i picked up the phone and orderd from KFC.
I like KFC, i feel like it's an old friend of mine, i love it. i dont care if it makes you sick, I LOVE IT!

I specifically asked for a diet coke.

And when the food arrived, what did i get?

PEPSI MIXED WITH BAITHAN!

Are you familiar with baithan?
No?
Well, i'm not sure it's a juice or what exactly, but it's a drink, a white drink we always used to drink a looong time ago. ring a bell?
Ok.

so yeah, instead of the tasty diet coke i ordered, i got a pepsi mixed with baithan, Allah ezeed ilne3ma, i didnt eat my food.

Ma sewat 3lay YE3T! :(

Funny fact: when i was a kid, i thought that KFC was originally from egypt,Due to the egyptions that work at every KFC branch in kuwait, hahaha, i still kind of think it is... :$



P.S I still love KFC. always, they have the best chicken ever!


Hasta La Vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment